• A Four- ($1,597) or Six-Night ($2,097) Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Room
• Round-Trip Domestic Flight from Belize International Airport to Placencia Airstrip (Does Not Include Intercontinental Flight from US)
• Daily Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner (Drinks Not Included)
• Guided Snorkel Excursion with Sea Turtles or a Sailing Lesson
• Ground Transfer from Airstrip to Boat Launch and Round-Trip Boat Transfer from the Island on Arrival and Departure Dates
Deep blue lagoons, lush green rain forests, and buttery-sand beaches—it's a dream-like scene you have to see to... Belize. A tropical paradise that's become an increasingly popular second-residence for celebrities and a haven for dive enthusiasts, Belize is something of a lost world—thatched roofs and clapboard houses add a minimal and unobtrusive charm to the largely undisturbed shorelines, and the Mayan ruins that pepper the jungle speak to a long, rich, and mysterious history.
The blissfully secluded Hatchet Caye provides the perfect window through which to experience the Caribbean. Oceanfront accommodations, complete with private verandas, create the quintessentially relaxing hideaway. During the day, lounge in a hammock, or go on a little underwater adventure with your choice of either a snorkel-with-sea turtles excursion or a sailing lesson. For a truly tantalizing treat, purchase a luxurious in-room massage or other treatment from the on-site spa.
Cruise about the shoreline on a Hobie Cat, kayak, or pedal boat. Immerse yourself in the tranquil water and discover unspoiled marine life around the Gladden Spit and Silk Cayes Marine Reserve close to the Meso-American Reef, the second longest in the world. Sporting types will want to commandeer a fishing vessel for an afternoon of deep-sea fishing. End the day with a fresh-catch seafood dinner at The Lionfish Grill as the sunset casts a burnt-orange tint over the silvery surf.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 4, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2014
The Balmy Ocean Breezes of Belize
- from $1,597