• A One-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children in a Resort Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($139) or Fridays or Saturdays ($159) between May 28 and September 3, 2013
• Or, a One-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children in a Resort Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays or Saturdays ($189) between April 13 and May 22, 2013
• Full American Breakfast for Two in Lobby Grill
• $50 Spa Credit Toward a 50-Minute Treatment
• Four Passes to Oasis Water Park (Included with $40 Resort Fee, to Be Paid Directly to Hotel)
• Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
"Grand" is the only way to describe Arizona's only all-suite resort with a AAA Four Diamond Award and an M&C Gold Key. Set at the foot of the state's largest municipal park (Phoenix's 17,000-acre South Mountain Preserve) and featuring an 18-hole golf course, a 20,000-square-foot fitness center, and six restaurants, the Arizona Grand Resort & Spa is exactly that.
Laid out and furnished more like a home than a hotel, the 540-square-foot Resort and Deluxe suites feature a private patio and balcony, pillow-top mattresses on one king bed or two queen beds, a separate living room area, and two flat-screen TVs. In the morning, head down to the Lobby Grill for breakfast, which might include Belgian waffles or eggs Benedict with applewood-smoked bacon and potato hash.
• Cool off and have a ball at the seven-acre Oasis Water Park, named one of the top ten water parks in the country by the Travel Channel for its eight-story water slides, massive wave pool, and more
• Check into Arizona's largest resort spa for a massage, facials, body wrap, or the salon services of your choice
• Reserve a tee time at the par-71 Arizona Grand Golf Course—one of the state's best places to play, says Golf Digest
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 5, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 3, 2013
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa
A Grand Ol' Time in Phoenix
- from $139