You missed it This great deal for Arizona Grand Resort & Spa is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa
A Grand Ol' Time in Phoenix
80% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A One-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children in a Resort Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($139) or Fridays or Saturdays ($159) between May 28 and September 3, 2013
• Or, a One-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children in a Resort Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays or Saturdays ($189) between April 13 and May 22, 2013
• Full American Breakfast for Two in Lobby Grill
• $50 Spa Credit Toward a 50-Minute Treatment
• Four Passes to Oasis Water Park (Included with $40 Resort Fee, to Be Paid Directly to Hotel)
• Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
"Grand" is the only way to describe Arizona's only all-suite resort with a AAA Four Diamond Award and an M&C Gold Key. Set at the foot of the state's largest municipal park (Phoenix's 17,000-acre South Mountain Preserve) and featuring an 18-hole golf course, a 20,000-square-foot fitness center, and six restaurants, the Arizona Grand Resort & Spa is exactly that.
Laid out and furnished more like a home than a hotel, the 540-square-foot Resort and Deluxe suites feature a private patio and balcony, pillow-top mattresses on one king bed or two queen beds, a separate living room area, and two flat-screen TVs. In the morning, head down to the Lobby Grill for breakfast, which might include Belgian waffles or eggs Benedict with applewood-smoked bacon and potato hash.
• Cool off and have a ball at the seven-acre Oasis Water Park, named one of the top ten water parks in the country by the Travel Channel for its eight-story water slides, massive wave pool, and more
• Check into Arizona's largest resort spa for a massage, facials, body wrap, or the salon services of your choice
• Reserve a tee time at the par-71 Arizona Grand Golf Course—one of the state's best places to play, says Golf Digest
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 20, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 3, 2013