• A Four-Night Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Junior Suite with $75 Food-and-Beverage Credit ($299)
• Or, a Four-Night Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Honeymoon Suite with $75 Food-and-Beverage Credit and Bottle of Sparkling Wine ($340)
• Or, a Five-Night Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Junior Suite with $85 Food-and-Beverage Credit ($367)
• Or, a Five-Night Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Honeymoon Suite with $85 Food-and-Beverage Credit and Bottle of Sparking Wine ($416)
• Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Junior Suite with $100 Food-and-Beverage Credit ($424)
• Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Honeymoon Suite with $100 Food-and-Beverage Credit and Bottle of Sparkling Wine ($478)
• 20% Discount on Spa Services
Facing the ocean on Mexico's western coast, Mazatlán well deserves its moniker, "Pearl of the Pacific." Just looking at the resort-filled Zona Dorada, you might not see what makes this beach town different from all the others; but head into the city and you'll find a lustrous old town crisscrossed by cobblestone streets and crowded with sun-baked facades. This Colonial-era pueblo viejo stirs with singular boutiques, niche museums, and open-air restaurants—inviting visitors for a refreshing break between stints on the hot Mazatlán sand.
The Crowne Plaza Mazatlán is an architecturally mod, ivory oasis overlooking the coast in Nuevo Mazatlán, the city's newest neighborhood. Here, accommodations rise to a whole other level of luxury—hotel staff would gladly beam you up to your room and save you the trek if that were possible. The hotel's opulent Junior Suites boast breathtaking ocean views; sleek, modern décor; cozy beds; and plenty of space to explore. Honeymoon Suites also face the ocean but add romantic Jacuzzi tubs with views of the water.
Meanwhile, more otherworldly pleasures await at the resort's spa. The hydro-cabins meld color therapy, reflexology, music therapy, hydrotherapy, and steam showers for a sublime experience. Take one for a spin or try exotic offerings like chocolate-hazelnut body treatments. At dinnertime, The Bistro at Crowne Plaza Mazatlán serves up sophisticated international cuisine in the dining room and on the outdoor patio.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013
Crowne Plaza Mazatlán
Sleek Is Chic in Mazatlán
- from $299