• A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Garden View Room, May 1 to June 30 and November 1 to December 20 ($570); July 1 to August 31 ($620); or September 1 to October 31 ($500)
• Or, a Five-Night Stay for Two in a Garden View Room, May 1 to June 30 and November 1 to December 20 ($713); July 1 to August 31 ($775); or September 1 to October 31 ($625)
• Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two in a Garden View Room, May 1 to June 30 and November 1 to December 20 ($855); July 1 to August 31 ($930); or September 1 to October 31 ($750)
• All-Inclusive of Meals, National Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Activities, and More
• 20% Discount on All Spa Services
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
With its powdery-soft sands, majestic Mayan ruins, and tropical jungles, Playa del Carmen offers something for everyone. Here, beach bums, history buffs, and nature lovers play along the gorgeous shores of the Yucatán Peninsula—just a ferry ride away from the dive sites of Cozumel and an hour's drive from the chic streets of Cancun. Historically a fishing town, this small coastal community retains its village charm thanks to its friendly residents and vibrant arts scene.
Nestled on a gorgeous stretch of shoreline—just minutes from the shopping and restaurants of 5th Avenue—Reef Coco Beach Playa del Carmen (formerly Grand CocoBay Playa del Carmen) possesses the unique quality of being close to the action, while feeling removed from the world. Your all-inclusive experience includes a garden-view room with air-conditioning and cable TV, as well as access to an array of on-site activities. Walk to the beach for snorkeling and kayaking, take a dip in the pool, or immerse yourself in the local culture with a salsa dancing class. Later, thrill your taste buds with an authentic Mexican dinner at Sabor Latino.
The unique Yucatán ecosystem offers countless ways to explore Playa del Carmen. Hike and snorkel your way through Cenote Chaak Tun—a cave carved by the frequent precipitation in the area's rain forest—or stop by The Jungle Place, a spider monkey sanctuary where you can cuddle with these friendly primates. Later, climb the pyramid at Coba Mayan Village or peruse the upscale shopping and fine dining of 5th Avenue.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 3, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013
Reef Coco Beach Playa del Carmen (Formerly Grand CocoBay Playa del Carmen)
Paradise Awaits Along the Yucatán Peninsula
- from $500