You missed it This great deal for Central Park Sightseeing is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
back by popular demand:
Central Park Sightseeing
Explore Central Park by Bike or on Foot
in LivingSocial customer ratings
Fill your lungs with fresh air and get around with ease when you take in the beauties of the Big Apple on a bike -- helmet, map, and lock included:
• $10 ($20 value) for a two-hour bike rental
• $7 ($15 value) for a one-hour bike rental
• $12 ($25 value) for a three-hour bike rental
• $15 ($30 value) for a four-hour bike rental
• $19 ($49 value) for a two-hour Central Park walking tour
A Great Outdoor Activity for Summer and Fall, Too
Conveniently located on West 56th Street, this friendly spot equips you with everything you need to enjoy the lovely environs of Central Park and the surrounding areas. After you choose a ride that suits you, whether a hybrid or mountain bike, grab your user-friendly map and helmet and pedal off. You're also welcome to enjoy the walking tour's itinerary, which lets you meander at your own pace and scope out iconic spots like the ice skating rink, Bethesda Fountain, Bow Bridge, and more.