96% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A One- ($99), Two-($179), or Three-Night ($219) Stay for Two
• Bottle of Hermitage Wine Upon Arrival
• Local Vermont Truffles from Lake Champlain the First Night
A quaint township just north of Wilmington, West Dover is stationed among the sugar maples of the Green Mountain range. Here in the heart of Southern Vermont, you can delight in the best of all seasons via the landscape's vibrant autumn leaves, sparkling winter snow, or spring mountain greenery. The rural villages in these parts operate at a sleepy speed, while the nearby Mount Snow picks up the pace with its wide runs and challenging trails.
Originally a 19th-century farm, The Hermitage Inn has been continually reinvented to include a wine wing, carriage house, and a second residence. Today, the 21st-century property mixes old and new, with eco-friendly practices, vintage furniture, flat-screen TVs, a game room, famed artwork, and hot tubs adorning the property.
Snuggle up in the distinctly New England ambience of a double, full, queen, or king room. Some of the 15 individually decorated accommodations feature original canopy beds, plaid blankets, and natural wood accents, and all rooms come with Wi-Fi, gas-burning fireplaces, and views of the countryside. If you're so inclined, grab a couple of carrots courtesy of the innkeepers and feel free to feed their two resident Percheron horses.
• Enjoy an elegant dinner by Executive Chef Paul Eschbach at the inn's on-site restaurant
• Hike nine miles of trails through the Vermont forest or enjoy a bonfire on the patio after dinner
• Treat yourself to a massage from one of the on-site massage therapists
• Select a choice vintage inside the inn's award-winning wine cellar of more than 5,000 wines
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 29, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 1, 2013
The Hermitage Inn
Spring Turns to Love in Southern Vermont
enjoy $218 savings
- from $99