• A One-Night Stay for Two People in the First Mate Suite, Sundays through Thursdays from May 1 to July 30 ($169)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two People in the First Mate Suite, Fridays and Saturdays from May 1 to July 30 ($379)
• Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in the Captain's Quarters, Sundays through Thursdays from May 1 to July 30 ($224)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in the Captain's Quarters, Fridays and Saturdays from May 1 to July 30 ($489)
• One Boxed Lunch for Two from the Sterlington Deli with Thermal Lunch Tote to Keep
• Daily Beach Pass
• Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Southold, New York, is flanked by the Long Island Sound on one side and Little Peconic Bay on the other. This North Fork, Long Island, town may be on the water, but the area's superb wineries lure as many visitors as its beaches. "Though the upper eastern tip of Long Island—a 30-mile strip with oceanside plains, tidy villages, and rows of grapevines—has already been discovered, it's still a quiet alternative to the nearby Hamptons," says Travel + Leisure. "Plus, its emerging wineries produce top-notch wines that are showing up on menus across the country."
Heron Suites occupies a piece of prime real estate in Southold—the plush dockside hotel is affixed to the Port of Egypt Marina on the northern tip of Long Island. You'll feel right at home cruising through the waterfront lobby at this family-owned-and-operated property. Dock your luggage in a spacious suite, where a kitchen is perfect for preparing any meal and complimentary high-speed Internet makes surfing the web a breeze.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 21, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2013
Sitting Pretty by the Dock in Southold
- from $169