You missed it This great deal for Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Home-Delivered Meals with Farm-Fresh Ingredients
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
$20 or $30 at Charming Charlie
Personalized Hardcover 1-Click Photo Book
Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas
Trade Winds on the Shores of Tortola
- Save 61%
- 3 purchased
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Three-Night Stay for Two in a Poolside Oceanview Room with a One-Day Jeep/Car Rental ($499)
• Or, a Five-Night Stay for Two in a Poolside Oceanview Room with a One-Day Jeep/Car Rental and a 20% Discount at Long Bay Beach Resort Spa Tranquility ($749)
• Or, a Seven-Night Stay for Two in a Poolside Oceanview Room with a Two-Day Jeep/Car Rental and a 20% Discount at Long Bay Beach Resort Spa Tranquility ($1,049)
• Daily Full Breakfast for Two
• Bottle of Long Bay Rum
• One Welcome Cocktail per Person
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Tortola—the largest of the British Virgin Islands—has come to be known as the "bareboat capital of the world." As tranquil as the sight of sails bobbing noiselessly in the Road Town harbor, Tortola is a place of gentle trade winds, plentiful sunshine, and grassy hills that cascade down toward sugar-sand beaches. While you could spend all day lounging on those shores, you'd miss out on the bounty of activities the island landscape affords. Boat or snorkel on the clear Caribbean or blaze a trail through dense interior rain forests.
Tucked away on a 52-acre estate, Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas is a Colonial-inspired hideaway with hillside views of the Caribbean. Here, brightly colored rooms feature a furnished patio or balcony, cable TVs, and air-conditioning. While some rooms boast small kitchenettes, all accommodations are just steps from the property's shimmering pool and swim-up bar. After taking a dip, stroll along Long Bay's mile-long private beach, arrange a match at the on-site tennis courts, or unwind at the spa.
Make a date with the resort's on-site tour guides and hop aboard a sailing trip to the nearby Jost Van Dyke Island. Once you make landfall, polish off a nature hike with a rum cocktail at Soggy Dollar Bar. Back on Tortola, snorkel along Cane Garden Bay Beach or catch a wave in the waters of Apple Bay Beach. Return to Long Bay for a seafood dinner on the patio of 1748. Afterward, finish your night with a game of pool at The Palm Terrace Bar.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 26, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2013