• A Three- ($369), Four- ($449), Five- ($519), or Six-Night ($599) Stay for Two in a Superior Bungalow Room
• Two Activity Credits per Person
• Welcome Cocktails
Less than six miles from one of the world's most active volcanoes, La Fortuna has made an art of balancing luxury with nature. Here, soothing breezes waft through verdant rain forests and innovative eco-resorts offer zip-lining excursions as well as full-service spas. Whether you dream of lounging by the pool, strolling in the shadow of an active volcano, or marveling at the cloud forest's exotic orchids—Costa Rica is home to more of the gorgeous flora than any place on earth—La Fortuna has it all.
Surrounded by 86 acres of tropical rainforest, Montaña de Fuego Hotel & Spa boasts more than 60 cabins with prime views of the Arenal Volcano. Bungalow rooms at this Fodor's Choice-winning property are outfitted in calming colors and feature air-conditioning, cable TVs, Jacuzzis, and minibars. Start each morning with a locally roasted cup of coffee on your private terrace before strolling through the hotel's gardens en route to a buffet breakfast. After a day outdoors, take a dip in the pool or pamper yourself at the spa.
• Rappel down a waterfall with Pure Trek Costa Rica
• Surf the waves of Malpais and Santa Teresa
• Go on a hike inside the Arenal Volcano National Park
• Horseback ride in the rainforest with Manuel Antonio Adventure Tours
• Explore beneath the sea with Diving Safaris Costa Rica
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 14, 2018
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2013
Montaña de Fuego Hotel & Spa
Volcano Views in Flourishing La Fortuna