You missed it This great deal for Chicago's Finest Tours is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Weird Chicago Tours
2 or 4 Tickets to Any Weird Chicago Tour
Chicago Architecture Foundation
2 Tickets to Chicago Architecture Foundation Tour
Tailwinds Distilling Company
Group Guided Distillery Tour for 2 and Cocktail
Second City Tours
Chicago Walking Tours: Ghosts, Gangster, and Art
Chicago's Finest Tours
See the Sights: Walking Tour with Brunch, Sightseeing, or Roaring '20s Commentary
95% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Get a dynamic look at the city -- whether through a brunch buffet, sightseeing stroll, or historical exploration -- with a tour from Chicago's Finest River Walk Tour:
• $22 ($45 value) for 1 adult ticket for the River Walk Brunch Tour
• $20 ($40 value) for 1 senior citizen ticket for the River Walk Brunch Tour
• $17 ($35 value) for 1 child's ticket (12 & under) for the River Walk Brunch Tour
• $12 ($25 value) for 1 adult ticket for the River Walk Sightseeing Tour
• $10 ($20 value) for 1 senior citizen ticket for the River Walk Sightseeing Tour
• $7 ($15 value) for 1 child's ticket (12 & under) for the River Walk Sightseeing Tour
• $12 ($25 value) for 1 adult ticket to the Roaring '20s Tour
• $10 ($20 value) for 1 senior citizen ticket to the Roaring '20s Tour
The 3-hour Brunch Tour starts inside the lower lobby of 111 East Wacker on Saturdays at 10 a.m., and breaks for a brunch buffet of French toast, omelets, muffins, fruit, and much more across the street at Houlihan's. This meal will help you stay energized for learning about the city's history, architecture, and culture.
The 2.5-hour Sightseeing Tour starts inside the lower lobby of 111 East Wacker on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 10 a.m., and explores the city's iconic skyline while sharing stories with participants about the S.S. Eastland disaster and many other stories of Chi-town's most fascinating characters.
The 2.5-hour Roaring '20s Tour starts inside the lower lobby of 111 East Wacker every other Thursday at 4:30 p.m. and features exhilarating discussion of some of Chicago's legends, ranging from Louis Armstrong to Al Capone to "Jelly Roll" Morton. You'll learn about the bootleggers scene in Chicago and how gangsters used to rule the city.
Chicago's Finest Tours's Website
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013