You missed it This great deal for Travellers Beach Resort is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Travellers Beach Resort
Negril, Jamaica: Seven Miles of Beach and Endless Possibilities
82% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The Escape Kit
• A Three- ($169), Four- ($225), or Five-Night ($279) Stay for Two in a Superior Room
• Daily Breakfast for Two
• 25% Discount on Spa Services
• Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to 15 Nights
Located on Jamaica's western tip, Negril is a tropical playground. Trade swings for hammocks and wood chips for fine sand and you're ready to ride the waves on the famous Seven Mile Beach. With some of the most sought-after snorkeling and scuba diving on the island, the city's coral reefs and turquoise pools support a celebrated aquatic tourism industry, while a collection of bars and restaurants in the funky West End area fuel a colorful nightlife scene.
Situated on a sun-soaked spot on Seven Mile Beach, the Travellers Beach Resort welcomes guests to partake in this slice of paradise like one of the family. The family-run resort offers spacious suites with hardwood furnishings, vibrantly hued décor, and tiled floors that give it a quintessentially Jamaican feel. Soak up the sun on your private balcony overlooking the grounds' lush gardens before hitting the private beach (literally steps away) for a cool swim in the Caribbean. Then melt into full-on relaxation mode at the sea-inspired spa, where a deep-tissue massage is the perfect accoutrement to your blissful surroundings.
• Snorkel on-site daily with S.C.U.B.A excursions
• Dine at the on-site Palm Restaurant and feast on cuisine from traditional Jamaican to classic American
• Seize a sense of adventure with a horseback riding excursion or an afternoon of cliff diving
• Take a sunset cruise aboard a glass-bottom boat
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 6, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2013