80% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Four- ($520), Five- ($650), or Six-Night ($780) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room from September 1 to October 31
• Or, a Four- ($600), Five- ($750), or Six-Night ($900) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room from May 1 to June 30 or November 1 to December 20
• Or, a Four- ($650), Five- ($831), or Six-Night ($975) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room from July 1 to August 31
• All Inclusive of Meals and Snacks, Domestic Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Non-Motorized Water Sports, Taxes, and Service Fees
• 20% Off Spa Services
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Graced with glamorous lagoons and glitzy nightlife, it's no wonder that Playa del Carmen—"Playa" to those on a first-name basis—is considered the gem of the Yucatan. Her white-hot beaches and Mayan ruins of Tulum lure visitors from all over, and that's just during the day. After hours, get the skinny on the best dance floors and local hangouts. Let's put it this way: Even people from Cozumel come to party in Playa. This beachfront city on the Caribbean Sea dazzles with a mix of Old World sites and New World attitude. She's a real stunner.
While The Reef Playacar Beach Resort & Spa is located just minutes from the shops on 5th Avenue—Playa's main promenade—you won't find much need to leave this scenic haven. Your all-inclusive stay features three meals a day at almost any of the resort's restaurants and bars, and your air-conditioned Deluxe Room comes complete with a television, king-size bed or two doubles, and a fridge that's stocked with ice-cold beer and soft drinks upon your arrival. Just outside your door awaits a host of amenities: Float lazily in one of two swimming pools; take dance lessons with your date; or set off on a bicycling, paddleboarding, or kayaking adventure.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013
The Reef Playacar Beach Resort & Spa
Mayan History and Modern Comforts in Riviera Maya
enjoy $568 savings
- from $520