You missed it This great deal for Hotel Leyenda is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Playa Carrillo: Costa Rica's Pacific Crown Jewel
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The Escape Kit
• A Four- ($779), Five- ($879), Six- ($979), or Seven-Night ($1,079) Stay for Two in a Jungle Forest Suite
• Welcome Bottle of Wine and Fresh Fruit Upon Arrival
• Daily Breakfast and Dinner with Drinks
• Choice of Two Adventure Activities Including Jungle Canopy Zip-Line Tour, Sea Kayaking to a Deserted Island, Snorkel Tour, Buena Vista Beach Horseback Riding, and Surfing Lessons with All-Day Use of the Board
• Choice of Two Exploration Activities Including Bird Watching, Mangrove Kayak Tour, Wildlife Hike with Biologist, Beach Cruiser Bicycle Ride, Dolphin/Whale Watch Boat Ride, and Coffee Plantation Tour
Known as the crown jewel of Costa Rica's Pacific beaches, Playa Carrillo is an untouched enclave of soft white sand, swaying palm trees, and clear turquoise waters. Nestled in a rocky cove with the sounds of lapping waves as a continuous soundtrack, this unspoiled stretch of palm-lined paradise is perfect for the traveler seeking true tranquillity. Calm waters provide for hours of snorkeling and swimming, while a short walk into town reveals the traditional colors of a Costa Rican community with a touch of exotic luxury.
High on a craggy hill overlooking the beach sits Hotel Leyenda, a lush tropical oasis of villas and crystal pools. Spacious indoor-outdoor suites provide for a beachy ambiance, with traditional tile floors, private verandas overlooking green gardens, and white linen curtains that billow in the breeze. Enjoy a welcome bottle of wine and fresh fruits upon arrival, then slip down to the pool for sun-bathing, game playing, or picnicking under the palms. With complimentary shuttle service to and from the beach, you're never far from your own private cabana on the sandy shore—perfect for soaking up the sun and the occasional dolphin sighting.
Beach bums can switch to full adventure mode with their pick of the best adrenaline-pumping activities for sea lovers and landlubbers alike: Sail above the lush canopy of a tropical jungle on the zip-line tour, or kayak to a deserted island for the snorkel tour. At the southern end of the Playa Carrillo bay, La Selva Wildlife Refuge offers an exciting glimpse of Costa Rica's rare wildlife, while the surrounding Bromeliad Gardens provide an equally exotic show. Before retiring to your beach bungalow, grab a bite at the scenic on-site restaurant, where fresh seafood and sizzling grill specialities are the perfect accoutrements to the setting sun.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 24, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 14, 2013