• A Four-Night ($959) or Six-Night ($1,439) Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Garden-View Villa between May 28 and December 20, 2013
• Or, a Four-Night ($1,679) or Six-Night ($2,519) Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Two-Bedroom Ocean-View Villa between May 28 and December 20, 2013
• Or, a Four-Night ($2,159) or Six-Night ($3,239) Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Two-Bedroom Penthouse between May 28 and December 20, 2013
• Four-Night Stays Receive a $200 Resort Credit; Six-Night Stays Receive a $300 Resort Credit
The Exumas: The string of Bahamian islands (some uninhabited) that boast secluded beaches and tranquil aquamarine cays, miles away from the bustling resorts and cruise ships of Nassau. "The water here is some of the prettiest in the world, and comes in every shade of blue and green (you'll grow tired trying to name the exact color); beaches are dazzling white," says Fodor's. "Combine that with fresh seafood and friendly locals and you have yourself one of the best vacation destinations in the Bahamas."
A luxury resort on the water, with an illustrious Four Diamond rating from AAA, Grand Isle Resort & Spa is truly a home away from home in the Bahamas. Not only do guests have their own private villa, which is fully equipped with all the amenities of home, they also have premier access to all the islands afford: snorkeling, kayaking, championship golf, beach volleyball, bonfires on the beach, and more. There's also the full-service Seastar Spa, which offers a variety of custom treatments, as well as an infinity pool and a fitness center.
Each villa is appointed with top-of-the-line appliances and furnishings, including plasma TVs, wireless Internet, private balconies with spectacular island views, and a gourmet kitchen (fridge, oven and range, dishwasher, and granite countertops). Don't feel like cooking? On-site, The Palapa Grill dishes up authentic island cuisine—from Caribbean jerk to Bahamian barbecue—made with fresh, local ingredients, all in an open-air tropical setting.
• Hit the Greg Norman-designed award-winning golf course
• Snorkel an Underwater World beachside or out in the cays
• Go deep-sea fishing on a half- or full-day tour
• Explore the shops and local culture of George Town
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013
Grand Isle Resort & Spa
Your Private Luxury Villa in the Bahamas
- from $959