Studies show that pigs are at their happiest when in muck. Humans, on the other hand, have a tendency to squeal with delight before tucking into the delicious food on offer at The Sitting Pig:
- £16 (up to a £32.30, for up to 50% off) will let two people sit down to a tasty two-course meal with a glass of wine each.
- Or, for £31 (up to a £64.60, for up to 52% off), four people can pig out on the same deal.
- Choose from a set menu, including mains such as home-made chicken kiev with mashed potatoes and parsley sauce, as well as starters like pan fried king prawns with white wine and garlic butter.
- Fancy something for lunch instead? For just £8 (up to a £16 value, for up to 50% off) two people can enjoy two tostini's and a hot drink each.
- Pop down to this charming eatery on Walmgate, where lunch is available seven days a week and bookings for dinner Thursday to Sunday.
Click 'Buy Now' before this little piggy flies away.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 7 December, 2013
The Sitting Pig
Two-Course Meal with Glass of Wine Each for Two (£16) or Four (£31) People; or Tostini and Hot Drink for Two People (£8)
- from £16
up to 50%