• A Three-Night Stay for Two in an Atmosphere King Room ($398)
• Or, a Four-Night Stay for Two in an Atmosphere King Room ($521)
• Or, a Five-Night Stay for Two in an Atmosphere King Room ($639)
• Daily Continental Breakfast for Two at Zest
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
San Juan is a place of contrasts. While Puerto Rico is technically an American territory, its culture draws decided influence from its Spanish and Caribbean roots. It's the second-oldest European-established city on the continent, with relics of its past on display throughout the city, but there are parts of San Juan that thrive on the cutting edge of contemporary culture. And while centuries-old pastimes like fishing and dancing are still alive and well here, the capital has seen a recent influx of kite boarders and casinos to its shores. Of course, some things never change: The balmy Caribbean weather will forever be best complemented by a Cuba Libre.
Stylish design is king at the 80-room San Juan Water Beach Club Hotel. Situated minutes from Old San Juan on one of Puerto Rico's hottest beaches, this boutique property features a color palette befitting its Caribbean landscape, with blues, whites, and greens at every turn, sleek furnishings throughout, and amenities such as flat-screen TVs and iHome docking stations adorning each guest room. On-site, you'll find two restaurants: The avant-garde Zest features modern latino cuisine, while Mist lounge offers creative cocktails and small plates of Italian-Spanish-Island fusion cuisine.
Newly designed rooms often boast partial views of the beaches and dunes of Isla Verde, and all are appointed with beds that include pillow-top mattresses, fine linens, plush white towels, and Rusk Sensories Calm amenities. There's even a dream board in each room, where guests are encouraged to scrawl out their wishes before a heavenly night's rest.
• Peruse the boutique shops of Condado
• Explore the military forts of Old San Juan
• Hook a big one with Sea Born Fishing Charters
• Rent snorkel gear from any of the many dive shops on the beach
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013
San Juan Water Beach Club Hotel
Modern Beachfront Style the San Juan Way