There's no mistaking Marylebone in central London; home to the well-heeled doctors of Harley Street, and bordering on the shopping Mecca of Oxford Street. But it's home to some altogether wilder residents in London Zoo too, as you will see for yourself courtesy of this week's Escape to No. Ten Manchester Street.
- Secure you and your fellow luxury-lover an overnight stay for two adults and up to one child in a deluxe room for just £229 (up to a £471.75 value).
- Alternatively, really soak up the opulent ambience with the same package for two nights for £399 (up to an £860.60 value).
- Expect to be welcomed in a manner to which you could become accustomed: with an inclusive glass of bubbly on the hotel's cigar and aperitivi terrace, where you'll find a fine selection of hand-rolled Havanas.
- Come morning, indulge your appetites still more with the daily breakfast that's also part of your package, and served in the elegant surrounds of the Dieci Restaurant.
- The real treat of this week's Escape is that you get to spoil your curious side: tickets to ZSL London Zoo for two adults and up to one child are included.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By August 31, 2013
No. Ten Manchester Street Hotel
One- (£229) or Two-Night (£399) Stay for Two Adults and One Child with Welcome Glass of Bubbly Each, Daily Breakfast, and Tickets to ZSL London Zoo
popular right now
Celtic Football Club
Premium Match Day Experience (£39) or Directors' Box Match Day Expe...£39
Ashöka West End
Chef's Sharing Platter, Curry Main Course Each, and Rice and Naan B...£18
The Pelican Cafe
Starter, Main, and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two (£24), Four (£46)...£24
Illusion Hair, Beauty & Tanning
Haircut, Blow Dry, Conditioning Treatment, and Head Massage (£14) w...£14
The Ocean Rooms Spa at the Hilton Glasgow
Choice of One Spa Treatment and One Beauty Treatment with Two-Hours...£35