92% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
There's no mistaking Marylebone in central London; home to the well-heeled doctors of Harley Street, and bordering on the shopping Mecca of Oxford Street. But it's home to some altogether wilder residents in London Zoo too, as you will see for yourself courtesy of this week's Escape to No. Ten Manchester Street.
- Secure you and your fellow luxury-lover an overnight stay for two adults and up to one child in a deluxe room for just £229 (up to a £471.75 value).
- Alternatively, really soak up the opulent ambience with the same package for two nights for £399 (up to an £860.60 value).
- Expect to be welcomed in a manner to which you could become accustomed: with an inclusive glass of bubbly on the hotel's cigar and aperitivi terrace, where you'll find a fine selection of hand-rolled Havanas.
- Come morning, indulge your appetites still more with the daily breakfast that's also part of your package, and served in the elegant surrounds of the Dieci Restaurant.
- The real treat of this week's Escape is that you get to spoil your curious side: tickets to ZSL London Zoo for two adults and up to one child are included.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Enjoy By 31 August, 2013
No. Ten Manchester Street Hotel
One- (£229) or Two-Night (£399) Stay for Two Adults and One Child with Welcome Glass of Bubbly Each, Daily Breakfast, and Tickets to ZSL London Zoo
enjoy £242.75 savings
- from £229