The Escape Kit
• A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Room with a Jacuzzi, Sundays through Thursdays ($145) or Fridays and Saturdays ($215)
• Wine Basket
• Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
New York's Catskill Mountains have welcomed visitors from the Big Apple and beyond for as long as Americans have gone on vacation. Most people come to enjoy the area's 2,000,000 acres of forests, streams, farmland, and wildlife, but the Catskills are still most famous for hosting music-loving hippies at the original Woodstock festival. Since the summer of '69, the site has transformed into the Bethel Woods Center for the Performing Arts, putting on concerts by world-class artists. Fresh produce stands, wineries, and golf courses keep travelers entertained in the warm weather, while Holiday Mountain Ski & Fun Park draws a crowd during winter.
Awaken in a spacious guest room with beamed ceilings, cherrywood furniture, a Jacuzzi tub, and a private balcony with sitting area at the enchanting Hotel Vienna in Windham, New York. With a 32-inch flat-screen TV, iPod dock, and DVD player, you'll feel like you've found the perfect home-away-from-home. Winter or summer, your mantra will be suit, jump, splash in the heated glass-enclosed indoor pool. Practice your laps or just float in perfect underwater silence before breathing in serenity in the hot tub.
• Hike Kaaterskill Falls, New York State's highest cascading waterfall
• Go mountain biking on the same site that plays host to the UCI World Cup Mountain Bike Race in July
• Have your pick of nine golf courses accessible within a 30-minute drive of the hotel
• Dine at the delectable Bistro Brie & Bordeaux, serving up fare like polenta-crusted salmon with smoked tomato sauce, shiitake mushrooms, and truffle-scented polenta
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 3, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 14, 2013
Mountains of Enchantment in the Catskills
- from $145