If you've yet to receive your owl inviting you to the school of witchcraft and wizardry then fear not; today's deal is your ticket to Alnwick Castle, historic landmark and filming location for the Harry Potter series.
- You won't have to dig too deep into your vault at Gringotts when just £9 is enough to get entry for one adult.
- Or, opt for one adult and one child ticket for £13 or a family ticket -- for two adults and up to four children -- for £22.
- You can even upgrade to an annual pass for £2.50 for one adult, £4 for the adult and child option, or £8 for the family ticket.
- The castle's grounds are packed with fun sights and sounds; walk through real-life Harry Potter sets, undergo a Broomstick Training session, dress up as a knight or princess and try your hand at medieval crafts in the Knight's Quest, or come face-to-face with monsters on the exciting Dragon Quest.
- The perfect summer day out for the family.
Today's deal is bound to disapparate soon so say 'accio' now.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By August 30, 2013