• A Two-Night Stay for Two, Checking in Fridays and Saturdays ($228)
• Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two, Checking in Sundays through Tuesdays ($265)
• Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
• $40 Dining Credit at Lost River Grill
• Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
• Wine and Cheese Reception on the Second Night
• Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
West Virginia's Lost River Valley is a rustic and relaxed haven just two hours from Washington, DC, and Baltimore. In these hills, you'll see the Lost River winding to one side and the Appalachian Mountains rising to the other. All signs point toward gorgeous hikes and outdoor adventures sandwiched between the ruggedly beautiful George Washington National Forest and the peaceful Lost River State Park. The areas highest peaks show off panoramic views spanning two states and five counties.
Tucked between two mountain ridges in rugged Appalachia, Lost River Bed and Breakfast is a beautifully restored farmhouse with boatloads of casual, country charm. Beyond the individually decorated rooms, the B&B welcomes guests with a warm fireplace and a breezy screened-in porch, not to mention daily continental breakfast. For an afternoon or evening meal, check out the Lost River Grill next door. The menu is filled with delicious dishes like hand-cut steaks, fresh shrimp pesto, chicken Italiano, and homemade chocolate cream pie.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 3, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013
Lost River Bed and Breakfast
Country Charm in the Lost River Valley
- from $228