The Escape Kit
• A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite Deluxe Room ($977) or a Junior Suite Ocean Front Premium Room ($1,537) with $1,200 in Resort Credit Coupons
• A Five-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite Deluxe Room ($1,221) or a Junior Suite Ocean Front Premium Room ($1,921) with $2,000 in Resort Credit Coupons
• Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite Deluxe Room ($1,465) or a Junior Suite Ocean Front Premium Room ($2,305) with $2,000 in Resort Credit Coupons
• All-Inclusive of Meals; Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages; Use of Towels, Sun Loungers, and Hammocks at the Pool and Beach; Daily and Nightly Entertainment Including Nightclub Access; Taxes, and Service Fees
Schools of tropical fish and beds of brilliant coral create a mesmerizing scene in the waters surrounding the Great Mesoamerican Reef. The second largest in the world, the reef protects the Yucatán Peninsula from harsh currents and serves as a gorgeous attraction along the Riviera Maya. Located near the towns of Playa del Carmen and Tulum, Puerto Aventuras is a vibrant beachfront resort town with prime access to the calm waters, colorful marine life, and flawless beaches sustained by this natural wonder.
Luxury emanates from every corner of Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe, a colonial-style AAA Four Diamond resort facing one of the Mayan Riviera's most celebrated beaches. Rooms in this all-suite hotel boast wispy drapes that draw back to reveal lush garden or sweeping ocean views from private balconies or terraces. Roomy baths drip with with Raindance showers and custom amenities like wide tubs, plush robes, and cushy slippers. Comfortable beds—customized with a complimentary pillow menu— are supplemented with at least one additional sofa bed in each room, and flat-screen TVs, in-room coffee makers, and minibars with free daily refills of soft drinks, water, beer, juices, and snacks give the already sleek quarters an additional modern touch.
• Live nightly music and nightclub passes with free national drinks until 2 a.m.
• Included gym, sauna, and Jacuzzi access
• Free Spanish-style Salsa classes
• Snorkel above reefs and shipwrecks in Playa del Carmen
• Swim with dolphins and manatees
• Explore the Mayan ruins of Tulum
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013
Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe
Colonial Grandeur on The Riviera Maya
- from $977