You missed it This great deal for Thaitanic II is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
back by popular demand:
$30 to Spend on Thai Fare
91% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Like its Logan Circle outpost, Thaitanic II in Columbia Heights is a well-loved neighborhood option to satiate your yellow, red, or green curry cravings:
• $15 for $30 to spend on food and drink
• One Urbanspooner calls this spot "easily the best Thai in DC"
• Regulars love the soft shell crab pad Thai
An Array of Flavors to Discover
Tuck into the restaurant's popular pad Thai seafood; vegetarian eggplant or mixed vegetable offerings; or chicken, beef, or pork entrées paired with lemongrass, basil, chili, garlic, or peppers. Noodle and rice lovers are in luck as well, because Thaitanic boasts a veritable sea of combinations.
Thaitanic II's Website
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 29, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 17, 2013
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per table per visit
- Valid only for dine-in
- Not valid on happy hour specials
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Valid only at 3462 14th Street NW location
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Limit 5 per customer, additional as gifts
• Limit 1 per table per visit
• Valid only for dine-in
• Not valid on happy hour specials
• Entire value must be used in a single visit
• Valid only at 3462 14th Street NW location
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 29, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 17, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms