We're turning three! Celebrate our birthday with a great deal like this one:
Ah, It's a wonderful life. Why? Because our happy jaws can enjoy the most sumptuous roast with today's deal. If they handed out Oscars for food so good you feel spirited away, Brass Pig would be Academy Award winners.
- For £14 (a £29.10 value) enjoy a Sunday roast with glass of wine each for two people.
- Alternatively, four adults can dine for £27 (a £58.20 value).
- Or go in a group of six adults for £39 (a £87.30 value).
- Dine anytime on Sundays between 12p.m. and 6p.m.
- Overlooking Clifton Triangle the whole experience is wonderful: the food comes from fresh, locally sourced ingredients while the dark wood and leather furniture is a touch of class.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 10, 2013
Sunday Roast with Glass of Wine Each for Two (£14), Four (£27), or Six (£39) Adults
up to 52%
popular right now
Barbarians vs Australia at Twickenham on Saturday November 1£15
Against Breast Cancer
Great Western Bike Ride Charity Cycling Ride for Against Breast Can...£17
The Crazy Bear
Outdoor Pursuits Experience at The Crazy Bear£69
Raw Food Cooking Three Course Masterclass or Raw Food Asian Fusion ...£29
Gloucester Ski & Snowboard Slope
Hour-Long Dry Slope Ski Lesson for One Adult (£26) or Family of Fou...£26