We're turning three! Celebrate our birthday with a great deal like this one:
Ah, It's a wonderful life. Why? Because our happy jaws can enjoy the most sumptuous roast with today's deal. If they handed out Oscars for food so good you feel spirited away, Brass Pig would be Academy Award winners.
- For £14 (a £29.10 value) enjoy a Sunday roast with glass of wine each for two people.
- Alternatively, four adults can dine for £27 (a £58.20 value).
- Or go in a group of six adults for £39 (a £87.30 value).
- Dine anytime on Sundays between 12p.m. and 6p.m.
- Overlooking Clifton Triangle the whole experience is wonderful: the food comes from fresh, locally sourced ingredients while the dark wood and leather furniture is a touch of class.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 10 November, 2013