You missed it This great deal for Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Resort & Spa is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
15 Bottles of Wine with Gift
50" x 60" Personalized Photo Blanket
40, 70, or 100 Personalized Photo Cards
Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Resort & Spa
All-Inclusive Tropical Luxury in Mazatlán
• A Three-Night ($636), Four-Night ($849), or Five-Night ($1,052) Stay for Two in a Master Suite at the Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Resort & Spa, between June 5 and July 3, 2013
• Or, a Three-Night ($948), Four-Night ($1,252), or Five-Night ($1,556) Stay for Two in a Master Suite at the Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Resort & Spa, between July 5 and August 24, 2013
• All Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, and More
• Bottle of Sparkling Wine and Petit Fours Upon Arrival
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Situated on 20 acres overlooking the Pacific in Mazatlán, the all-inclusive Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Resort & Spa exudes elegance and charm, not only with its neoclassical architecture—which recalls Old Mazatlán—but also with its manicured gardens, palm trees, and meandering streams. Whether for romance or adventure, relaxation or luxurious pampering, this Condé Nast award-winning resort is a sanctuary for the soul. It features six restaurants, including the new open-kitchen eatery and sushi bar, Bistro, as well as four bars, from swim-up to sundown on the beach. And be sure to schedule a treatment at The Armonia Spa, hailed as Mazatlán's best by Frommer's.
This all-suite resort is studded with 378 suites, all of which blend in with the natural environment of 150-year-old mangrove trees and vibrant gardens. Offering 973 square feet of sophistication and style, each Master Suite is beautifully appointed, featuring a kitchenette (with refrigerator, cook top, coffeemaker, toaster, microwave, blender, dishes, and eating and serving utensils), a private bedroom with bathroom, and a second bathroom that opens to a private terrace with unobstructed ocean views.
• Daily on-site activities including Spanish classes, aqua-aerobics, nature preserve tours, bingo, bartending and cooking classes
• Take the complimentary shuttle into town and explore the shops and local culture of Mazatlán
• Hit the two sprawling outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs
• Enjoy private access to the secluded beach on the Pacific
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 4, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013