• A Four- ($1,099) or Six-Night ($1,275) Stay for Two in a Double Room
• Welcome Drinks, Daily Breakfast, One Lunch, and One Dinner for Two
• Arenal Volcano National Park Tour for Two
• Horseback Ride at the Base of Arenal Volcano for Two
• Arenal Hot Springs Visit for Two
• Zipline Canopy Tour for Two
• Choice of Venado Caves Tour, Class III White-Water Rafting, or Arenal Hanging Bridge Visit for Two
• Bilingual Naturalist Guide on All Excursions
• Round-Trip Ground Transportation from SJO Airport
• All Taxes, Surcharges, and Fees Included
Costa Rica leads the pack when it comes to preserving the environment, with about a quarter of its land protected by national parks. And for good reason: More than 500,000 species—roughly four-percent of Earth's total—live within its borders, from the world's fastest lizard to the rarely seen but always-heard howler monkey. It's also home to Arenal Volcano, one of the planet's most active. Just 10 kilometers from Arenal lies the small town of La Fortuna, where a focus on eco-tourism creates an artful balance of luxury and nature. With its seize-the-day spirit, this rain forest town knows a thing or two about living large.
Casa Luna Hotel & Spa, just outside Arenal Volcano National Park, is quintessential Costa Rica: Brilliant birds of paradise grow in the lush tropical gardens, and thick vines climb whatever they can reach. A natural river bisects the property, and a pool with waterfall offers a refreshing escape from the heat. Indoors, the guest rooms feature two queen beds, air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, and private bathrooms, while on-site Luna Spa and Luna Grill Restaurant take care of your relaxation and dining needs. The hotel employs does its part to care for the environment, from using biodegradable bath and cleaning products to sun-drying laundry.
Plenty of outdoor adventure is in store for your action-packed four- or six-night stay. A bilingual naturalist guide will accompany you on all of your excursions, including a tour of Arenal Volcano National Park and a horseback ride at the base of the volcano itself. You'll also take a zipline canopy tour and visit the Arenal hot springs. Finally, take your pick of a Venado Caves tour, Arenal Hanging Bridge tour, or white-water rafting on class III rapids.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2013
Casa Luna Hotel & Spa
Eco-Adventure at Arenal Volcano
- from $1,099