• An All-Inclusive Three-Night ($696), Four-Night ($915), or Five-Night ($1,135) Stay for Two in a Junior Suite, between June 30 and July 3, 2013, or between August 25 and December 19, 2013
• Or, an All-Inclusive Three-Night ($873), Four-Night ($1,151), or Five-Night ($1,430) Stay for Two in a Junior Suite, between July 4 and August 24, 2013
• All Meals at On-Site Restaurants, Poolside Bars, and Delis; Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages; and Daily Pool and Beach Activities
• One Introductory Spa Package
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
A European-style spa, marble busts, and a statue of Neptune set a decidedly Greco-Roman vibe at Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort & Spa. But it's the golden sand of El Médano Beach and the postcard-ready Arch at Land's End that remind you this is all Cabo San Lucas. An all-suite full-service resort, Pueblo Bonito Rosé offers kitchenette accommodations, gourmet and casual dining, a beachfront dining area, and wedding planning services. Plus, you'll have access to the restaurants and bars at the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Resort, and it's all just minutes from the shops and nightlife of downtown Cabo San Lucas.
The property is studded with its namesake rosé-tinted buildings, inside of which you'll find 260 Junior and Luxury suites with ocean or garden views. The 575-square-foot Junior Suite includes a private balcony, two double beds, an open living area, and a small kitchenette available upon request. The spacious bedroom is furnished with a king or two double beds, and all accommodations are equipped with satellite TV.
• Your introductory spa package at The Armonia Spa at Rosé includes a 15-minute mini facial, a skin analysis, a cleansing, and a Natura Bisse sample product
• Ask about a sunset dinner cruise, or see about adventure sailing
• Miles of soft sand beach make for excellent horseback riding on Cabo's coastline
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013
Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort & Spa
Rome Meets Cabo with All-Inclusive Splendor
- from $696