We're turning three! Celebrate with one of our favourite local businesses of the last three years:
Fancy a helping hand whipping your dining plans into shape? Step forward today's star deal from the award-winning The Square Kitchen.
- The two AA-Rosette dining room within Clifton's chic members hangout, the Square Club, is offering a two-course meal for two people with a glass of Prosecco each for £29 (up to an £61.90 value, for up to 55% off).
- Take a circle of friends if you wish and get the same deal for a group of four for £57 (up to a £123.80 value, for up to 56% off).
- A group of six can dine for £85 (up to a £185.70 value, for up to 56% off).
- Enjoy your glass of bubbly on arrival on the restaurant's super-stylish summer terrace, before heading into the dining room -- all exposed brickwork, wooden tables, and flickering candlelight -- for your meal.
- Showing real heart, the super chefs use Bristol-sourced and organic produce wherever possible check out the à la carte menu here.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By October 30, 2013
The Square Kitchen
Starter, Main, and Prosecco Each for Two (£29), Four (£57), or Six (£85) People
up to 53%
popular right now
Miranda Hart's ‘My, What I Call, Live Show’ at The O2£45
One (£19), Two (£35), or Three (£49) Sessions of Ultrasonic Liposuc...£19
Choice of Massage: Swedish, Warm Bamboo, Hot Stone, Aromatherapy an...£18
The Oriental Medicine Practice
One Acupuncture Session with Full Consultation£17
Will Protection Services
Will Writing Service£17