We're turning three! Celebrate with one of our favourite local businesses of the last three years:
Fancy a helping hand whipping your dining plans into shape? Step forward today's star deal from the award-winning The Square Kitchen.
- The two AA-Rosette dining room within Clifton's chic members hangout, the Square Club, is offering a two-course meal for two people with a glass of Prosecco each for £29 (up to an £61.90 value, for up to 55% off).
- Take a circle of friends if you wish and get the same deal for a group of four for £57 (up to a £123.80 value, for up to 56% off).
- A group of six can dine for £85 (up to a £185.70 value, for up to 56% off).
- Enjoy your glass of bubbly on arrival on the restaurant's super-stylish summer terrace, before heading into the dining room -- all exposed brickwork, wooden tables, and flickering candlelight -- for your meal.
- Showing real heart, the super chefs use Bristol-sourced and organic produce wherever possible check out the à la carte menu here.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By October 30, 2013