You missed it This great deal for Sam Houston Hotel is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Sam Houston Hotel
Houston: Texas Fun for the Whole Gang
81% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The Escape Kit
• A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King, Fridays through Sundays ($89) or Mondays through Thursdays ($159)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King, Fridays through Sundays ($159) or Mondays through Thursdays ($299)
• Your Choice of the Following: Valet Parking, Breakfast for Two, or a $25 Bar Credit
• Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
In recent years, Houston's Uptown District has become the city's de facto downtown. Never mind that once upon a time the area was beyond city limits; today it's a hub for Houston's premier commercial enterprises, with high-fashion retail, top-notch restaurants, and four-star hotels drawing more than 20 million visitors to the district each year. The centerpiece of Uptown is The Galleria, a three-million-square-foot homage to consumerism fit with 375 stores—many of them high-end—two hotels, a sprawling office complex, and a private health club.
In the towering downtown of its namesake metropolis, the Sam Houston Hotel is the height of history and luxury. This boutique hotel built in 1924 earned spots in the National Register of Historic Places for its classic architecture and on travel top-lists for its revised contemporary design, new in 2013. The Sam's 100 rooms and suites are complete with free Wi-Fi, granite-walled bathrooms with glass showers, terrycloth robes, and aromatherapy bath-and-body products, beds with elegant duvets and pillow-top mattresses, and 40-inch LED TVs.
• Snag a CityPASS and roam aquariums, space centers, zoos, and art museums
• See Houston's haunts, like the Spaghetti Warehouse
• Find prime bird watching along Galveston Bay
• Catch a kayak, yoga session, or concert on Discovery Green
• See a play in the Theater District
• Get your fill of American cuisine and renowned wines at *17 Restaurant
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 27, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 9, 2013