You missed it This great deal for Sugar Bay Resort & Spa is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
NYC - Upper East Side$89$29.99
Holiday Meats from Omaha Steaks
NYC - Upper East Side$183$39.99
50" x 60" Personalized Photo Blanket
NYC - Upper East Side$109$29.99
15 Bottles of Wine with Gift
NYC - Upper East Side$260$69
Sugar Bay Resort & Spa
An All-Inclusive Virgin Island Dream
• An All-Inclusive Three-Night ($689) or Four-Night ($919) Stay for Two in a Bay View King or Double Room, June 15 to October 31, 2013
• Or, an All-Inclusive Three-Night ($749) or Four-Night ($999) Stay for Two in a Bay View King or Double Room, November 1 to December 22, 2013
• Inclusive of Three Meals Per Day, Unlimited Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Access to Recreational Activities, Introductory Scuba Lessons, Movies, and More
• Waived Taxes, Fees, and Surcharges
• All-Inclusive Child Rates: Ages 0-2 Stay Free; Ages 3-12 Are $55 per Child per Night; Ages 13-17 Are $95 per Child per Night
• Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Eight Nights
Sugar Bay Resort & Spa is the kind of place you see on postcards. In fact, its white-sand beaches, classically Caribbean waters, and densely tropical landscapes are among the most photographed wedding locales in the region. Talk about dreamy. But you don't need a save-the-date to vacation at this St. Thomas resort. Heck, if you're a US resident, you don't even need a passport.
Checking into your room, you'll first notice the view: Step out onto the balcony and let the sea breeze tickle your skin as you gaze at the lush islands in the distance. Accommodations also include Balinese-style furnishings and a spacious bathroom with a shower and tub, marble floor, and separate vanity.
And meals? Waste no time acquainting your taste buds with the resort's plentiful dining options. With five restaurants to choose from, you can expect a well-rounded ensemble of fresh eats from sea to shining sea (that's the Caribbean to the Mediterranean). There's even a sports bar and grill, plus two lounges.
When you aren't nibbling on jerk-spiced shrimp, take a cocktail to one of three pools—or to the hot tub—and kick back beneath the palm trees. For more active pursuits, cruise down to the secluded beach for a morning jog, or organize a catamaran snorkel trip; rent kayaks or a sailboat; or pick up snorkel or scuba gear for a warm dive among tropical fish. And for a bit of pampering, schedule a treatment at the sprawling 10,000-square-foot rejuvenation center, Journeys. It features five treatment rooms, a couples' massage suite, a full-service salon, hydrotherapy rooms, and more.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 10, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2013