• An All-Inclusive Three-Night ($689) or Four-Night ($919) Stay for Two in a Bay View King or Double Room, June 15 to October 31, 2013
• Or, an All-Inclusive Three-Night ($749) or Four-Night ($999) Stay for Two in a Bay View King or Double Room, November 1 to December 22, 2013
• Inclusive of Three Meals Per Day, Unlimited Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Access to Recreational Activities, Introductory Scuba Lessons, Movies, and More
• Waived Taxes, Fees, and Surcharges
• All-Inclusive Child Rates: Ages 0-2 Stay Free; Ages 3-12 Are $55 per Child per Night; Ages 13-17 Are $95 per Child per Night
• Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Eight Nights
Sugar Bay Resort & Spa is the kind of place you see on postcards. In fact, its white-sand beaches, classically Caribbean waters, and densely tropical landscapes are among the most photographed wedding locales in the region. Talk about dreamy. But you don't need a save-the-date to vacation at this St. Thomas resort. Heck, if you're a US resident, you don't even need a passport.
Checking into your room, you'll first notice the view: Step out onto the balcony and let the sea breeze tickle your skin as you gaze at the lush islands in the distance. Accommodations also include Balinese-style furnishings and a spacious bathroom with a shower and tub, marble floor, and separate vanity.
And meals? Waste no time acquainting your taste buds with the resort's plentiful dining options. With five restaurants to choose from, you can expect a well-rounded ensemble of fresh eats from sea to shining sea (that's the Caribbean to the Mediterranean). There's even a sports bar and grill, plus two lounges.
When you aren't nibbling on jerk-spiced shrimp, take a cocktail to one of three pools—or to the hot tub—and kick back beneath the palm trees. For more active pursuits, cruise down to the secluded beach for a morning jog, or organize a catamaran snorkel trip; rent kayaks or a sailboat; or pick up snorkel or scuba gear for a warm dive among tropical fish. And for a bit of pampering, schedule a treatment at the sprawling 10,000-square-foot rejuvenation center, Journeys. It features five treatment rooms, a couples' massage suite, a full-service salon, hydrotherapy rooms, and more.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2018
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2013
Sugar Bay Resort & Spa
An All-Inclusive Virgin Island Dream
popular right now
Monkey Business Photo Booths
Photo Booth for Party Fun$499
Fizzy's Soda Fountain and Grill
$10 to Spend on Vintage Sweet Goodness$5
Look Your Best: Boudoir Photo Shoot$59
Three Rivers Aikido
91% Off Yoga, Tai Chi, or Self-Defense Classes$20
Meyer Heating & Air
Fall Furnace Tune-Up$44