You missed it This great deal for Acapulco Hotel and Resort is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Jacksonville Area Beaches/St. Augustine$42$15
Graduation Charm Bracelet
Jacksonville Area Beaches/St. Augustine$135$13.99
15 Bottles of Barbecue Reds and Patio Whites Wine
Jacksonville Area Beaches/St. Augustine$255$69.99
NutriSystem Inc (HQ)
4-Week Dinners My Way Core Plan (Auto-Renewing)
Jacksonville Area Beaches/St. Augustine$239$139.99
Acapulco Hotel and Resort
Overlooking the Ocean on Daytona's Quiet Side
• A One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Double Ocean View Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($60)
• Or, a One-Night Stay for up to Four Guests in a Double Ocean View Room, Fridays or Saturdays ($75)
• Breakfast for Two
• Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
In 1871, Mathias Day, Jr., purchased a piece of property on the banks of the Halifax River overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, where he built the first hotel in what would later be called, in his honor, Daytona Beach. The rest is history, as they say, and today it's a recreational mecca. Everyone from families to spring breakers, car enthusiasts to bikers, finds something to love in the anchor city of Florida's aptly named Fun Coast. From the outdoors in, Daytona Beach in 2013 would surely bring a smile to its founder's face.
Situated on the quiet southern side of Daytona Beach, in a community known as Daytona Beach Shores, Acapulco Hotel & Resort offers family-friendly accommodations right on the beach. It features a swimming pool lined with lounge chairs, a tiki bar, and a restaurant serving breakfast and lunch, while each room is equipped with a private balcony, wireless Internet, a refrigerator, and a microwave—not to mention up-close ocean views. And as a guest, you'll get on-site parking for one vehicle.
With 23 miles of glittering beach, Daytona's main attraction is definitely on the water. Relax on the sand, or explore a number of aquatic options: Snorkeling, boogie boarding, fishing, and boating are all popular activities during the summer. Meanwhile, the Main Street Pier is bustling with tourists and locals alike, who descend on the strip to eat, drink, and be merry (and maybe pick up a t-shirt along the way). The city is also home to an excellent museum—the Museum of Arts and Sciences—which boasts a planetarium, prehistoric skeletal remains, vintage cars, and more.
At night, take in a sunset from the Top of Daytona Restaurant & Lounge. Not only does this classic staple feature a piano lounge, but kids will find something to love on the children's menu, and grown-ups can enjoy a variety of delicious cocktails, beer, and wine.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 29, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013
the fine print
- Up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and September 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guest
- Only two breakfasts are included
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): July 4-6
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
• Only valid for stays between now and September 30, 2013
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
• Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Voucher valid for up to 4 guest
• Only two breakfasts are included
• Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
• Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
• Blackout date(s): July 4-6
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 29, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms