• A One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests, Sundays through Thursdays ($179) or Fridays and Saturdays ($199)
• Four Two-Day Water Park Admission Passes
Two hours from the skyscrapers and swirling sounds of NYC, Waterbury, Connecticut, is a riverside city where an assortment of museums, parks, and farms greet fun-seeking families. Once known as the "Brass City" for its manufacturing success in the 19th century, Waterbury has developed an equal appreciation for the arts: Kids are welcome to hop, skip, and jump along the multicolored storefronts of Main Street, bite into a pizza for lunch, and play in one of several nearby green spaces. At night, when the lights of the Palace Theater are ablaze, the entire family can share in the excitement of a stage production.
Kids will have no trouble feeling at home once they catch a glimpse of CoCo Key Water Resort's 50,000-square-foot water park. Watch as they zip down three raft rides, bob in the lazy river, or use their imaginations on the Interactive Play Island. Later, be a teammate during a game of water basketball or grab a snack at the Pizza Hut Express. Once you return to your room, features like Direct TV, a coffeemaker, and Wi-Fi will keep your entire brood entertained.
• Sit in the audience for a production at the Palace Theater
• Ride the rollercoasters at Lake Compounce
• Build your own pizza at Bacco's Restaurant
• Visit the Mattatuck Museum
• Go for a hike in Mattatuck State Forest
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 3, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2013
Coco Key Water Resort
Lazy River Rides in Southern Connecticut
- from $179