• A One-Night Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Children, Sundays through Thursdays ($89)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Children, Fridays and Saturdays ($218)
• Welcome Gift Bag of Mardi Gras Beads, Sweet and Salty Treats, and Two Bottled Waters
• $20 Off Each of Up to Three Tickets to Cajun Encounters Tour Co.'s Swamp Tour, City & Cemetery Tour, or Plantation Tour
• Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Five Nights
Tennessee Williams once said that there are only three cities in the United States: New York, San Francisco, and New Orleans. What do they have in common? For one, a unique cultural richness, which can be seen in the cities' historic architecture, their obsession with food, and their dedication to the arts. It's a trio that inspires romance, a sense of timelessness and ambience that lends these places an air of inimitable authenticity. And so it is in New Orleans, a place that isn't so much stuck in the past as it is a tribute to its roots—good food, good drink, and good times among them. Laissez les bon temps rouler, indeed.
Take one look at the Art Deco architecture of the Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans, and you'll know you made the right choice. An Historical Preservation Building situated right in the heart of downtown (and just minutes from the French Quarter, Canal Street, and the Mercedes-Benz Superdome), this 170-room hotel features a café and a fitness center. Rooms are equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen TV and complimentary wireless Internet, and appointed with basic yet contemporary furnishings.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 26, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013
Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans
In the Heart of All Things New Orleans
- from $89