You missed it This great deal for Little Mesters Sheffield is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Little Mesters Sheffield
Bistro-Style Two-Course Sunday Lunch for Two (£13) or Four (£25) People
91% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
We're celebrating our third birthday! Purchase a Local Hero deal to support a great local cause:
A lazy lie-in followed by a read of the papers makes a good start to any Sunday, but there's something missing: a delicious roast dinner. Complete your Sunday with today's deal from Little Mesters Sheffield located on Kelham Island:
- For just £13 (up to a £27.90 value, for up to 53% value) two people will enjoy a bistro-style two-course Sunday Lunch.
- Or, for only £25 (up to a £55.80 value, for up to 55% value) make it the same delicious deal for four friends.
- Enjoy a starter from a weekly-changing seasonal menu -- previous dishes have included delice of salmon on a bed of wild rocket, with a chilli oil dressing; or a shallot tart tatin served on peppered crushed new potatoes.
- Leave room for the main attraction, a succulent roast (or vegetarian option), served with all the traditional accompaniments.
- For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to a great local charity.
Whether you follow your lunch with a brisk afternoon stroll, or a cheeky post lunch snooze on the sofa, is totally up to you.
Enjoy By 12 November, 2013