Sarawak also known as The Land of the Hornbills is the largest state in Malaysia. The State is rich with ecosystem, ancient rainforest canopies and where the world's largest flower, Rafflesia can be found. A wide range of flora and fauna can also be seen in this part of the country, be it land or underwater marine life. Apart from that, you could feel peace and tranquillity in Sarawak, away from the busy city. Take it from the 2003The Sleeping Dictionary where it was filmed in Sarawak that showcased the Ibans' (the original inhabitants in the State) way of life.
Every rooms in the resort are designed to reflect the diverse ethnicity of Sarawak. Your room comes with air-conditioning and en suite bathroom with hot and cold shower for your comfort. For those who needs entertainment, a television with satellite and entertainment news is available and a coffee or tea facilities for you to enjoy with.
There are a few dining places available in this resort for your preference. The main restaurant is Cafe Satang, serving both local and international dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets. Sarawak is popular with seafood so head over to Fishermen's Catch Seafood Restaurant for some Oyster Omelette (Sarawak Style) and Sarawak Black Pepper Crab. When the night is still young, take a sip at Santubong Bar.
From the resort,you could see the majestic Mount Santubong based on the Princess Santubong legend. Located near to the resort is the must-visit Sarawak Cultural Village where you are able to experience first hand of Sarawak's ethnic diversity and is also the official venue of the world-renowned annual Rainforest World Music Festival. Another tourist spot is the Tomb of Sultan Tengah, the first and last Sultan of Sarawak.
What You Get:
- 2D1N Stay in Standard Room
- Daily Breakfast for 2
• Voucher valid from 19 June 2013 - 15 December 2013
• Not valid from 28 June 2013 to 1 July 2013
• Prior reservation required and subject to room availability
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Voucher is redeemable right after you receive it (you will receive your voucher immediately upon successful payment); please call 03-2297 3388 customer service line for more information
• Check-in: 3.00pm / Check-out: 12.00pm
• Early check-in and late check-out is subject to room availability
• Child policy: Child aged 11 years and below is welcome to stay with parents on complimentary
• Maximum occupancy per room: 2 adults & 2 children
• Combine vouchers to extend stay
• Printed vouchers must be presented upon redemption for verification purposes
• No refund permitted once voucher is purchased
• No amendments allowed after confirmed reservation; voucher subject to forfeiture for cancellation, no-show, or unused voucher
1) To redeem, call 03-2297 3388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject 'Guest Name & Check-in Date' with your:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- IC number (Malaysian citizens only)
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Number of rooms
- Number of nights
- Attached LivingSocial Voucher(s)
2) Reserve from 19 June 2013 – 30 August 2013 (strictly no reservation after 30 August 2013); prior reservation required and subject to availability
3) Upon confirmation of your booking, an accommodation voucher will be issued and is required to be presented upon arrival
Enjoy By 15 December 2013
Damai Beach Resort
[Instant Redemption] 2D1N Stay in Standard Room + Daily Breakfast for 2