You missed it This great deal for Waffles is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
$30 to Spend on Waffles + Dinner Classics
79% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Its win as Time Out Chicago's Best New Breakfast in 2012 cemented Waffles as a morning go-to, but these fluffy waffles taste just as divine when topped with spicy meatballs and infused with chihuahua cheese:
• $15 for $30 to spend on food and drink at dinner
• $10 for $20 to spend on food and drink at breakfast
• Our pick: the red velvet waffle topped with candied walnuts
Not Your Average Waffle
These breakfast delights are ideal for any meal -- especially at this bright South Loop locale, where they come topped with everything from coffee-braised shirt ribs to shaved dark chocolate. If spicy maple syrup drizzled over a crispy piece of fried chicken and a bacon-filled waffle (also available as sliders) isn't your style, try a chili-stuffed burger, eggplant curry, or huevos rancheros.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 28, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 26, 2013
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per table per visit
- Valid only for dine-in
- Excludes Sundays and holidays
- Option B valid from 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Option A valid from 2:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
special printed voucher
Deal Fine Print
Limit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts
• Limit 1 per table per visit
• Valid only for dine-in
• Excludes Sundays and holidays
• Option B valid from 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
• Option A valid from 2:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
• Entire value must be used in a single visit
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 28, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 26, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms