You missed it This great deal for Maine Laser Clinic is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
TLC Laser Eye Centers
$1,000 to Spend Toward Lasik Eye Surgery
Healthy Image Aesthetics
90-Minute Organic Gemstone Facial
White Water Massage
60- or 90-Minute Custom Massage
$40 to Spend at Lens.com
Maine Laser Clinic
Get Your Dream Look with Laser Hair Removal, Toenail Fungus Removal, or Tattoo Removal
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Advanced technology and a skilled staff make this peaceful Westbrook center a standout in esthetic services, innovating while allowing you to take control of your beauty goals:
• $99 ($600 value) for four sessions of laser hair removal on a small area
• $149 ($1,500 value) for four sessions of laser hair removal on a medium area
• $249 ($1,800 value) for three sessions of laser hair removal on a large area
• $299 ($800 value) for laser toenail fungus-removal treatment for one foot
• $499 ($1,200 value) for laser toenail fungus-removal treatment for both feet
• $129 ($300 value) for three tattoo-removal sessions for one to two square inches
• $199 ($600 value) for three tattoo-removal sessions for three to four square inches
• $299 ($900 value) for three tattoo-removal session for five to six square inches
Laser hair-removal treatments use the LightPod Neo system to gently damage hair follicles in a one-hour procedure, which can help delay future hair growth for men or women. Treatment can be applied to a small area, including the areola, cheeks, chin, ears, feet, forehead, hands, jawline, happy trail, inner buttocks, lip, nose, neckline, sideburns, or underarm; a medium area, including the breasts, full abs, full bikini or Brazilian, full face, half the leg below the knee, half the arm from the elbow down, or full buttocks; or a large area, including the full back, leg, or arm.
Laser toenail fungus-removal treatments use LightPod Neo technology in sessions usually lasting less than 30 minutes.
Tattoo-removal sessions use a specialized laser in an outpatient procedure to break up the pigment of unwanted tattoo ink.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 22, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 8, 2014