67% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Our penchant for Danish crime drama is matched only by our penchant for criminally good edible treats -- even more satisfying is when you baked them yourself. We've cooked up the perfect plot to satisfy this craving thanks to today's deal from Flammen & Citronen:
- Just £24 (up to a £60 value) will write the script for your choice of cookery class.
- Choose either a French macaron class where attendees will learn the art of making the perfect light and airy macarons.
- Or get in on the act of making great bread as the team share their passion for home made bread.
- Chocolate lovers rejoice, as the chocolate tasting and truffle-making class allows you to enjoy delicious chocolate samples, learn about its history, and make your own truffles.
- Courses take place at Cafe Commune close to Old Street station and last three hours.
- Don't forget to bring a tupperware box with you to take your lovingly baked creations home with you.
Don't keep us in suspense, just click 'Buy Now' and plot an excellent
Enjoy By 24 January, 2014
Flammen & Citronen
Three-Hour French Macaron, Bread Making, or Chocolate-Making Course
enjoy £26 savings
- from £24
up to 52%