Nestled in the lively area of the Golden Triangle in Kuala Lumpur lies a hotel of unbeatable value and style. It is strategically located just steps away from the major shopping malls, Pavillion, Fahrenheit, Lot 10, Bukit Bintang, Sungai Wang and Berjaya Times Square. A fantastic accompaniment to great shopping sessions, sightseeing and gastronomic adventures, the hotel is perfect for the discerning traveller or even for locals finding a hotel for a weekend escapade.
A stay at the hotel's Superior Room will guarantee you an excellent and restful night's slumber. With a room that comes with twin beds in a modern, tastefully designed interior offering spectacular views of the city. Other than that, the room is fully air-conditioned complete with room service and wake-up call service, worry no more as this hotel caters to your every need and fancy.
There is no need to worry your head on what to fill your famish tummies. This hotel's casual dining restaurant will delight you with a variety and selections of international and local cuisine in a cosy and relaxed setting.
Strategically located in the hotspot of Kuala Lumpur, there are a handful of numerous activities that sure to fill your daily schedule. So hurry and explore all the sights that Kuala Lumpur has to offer!
What You Get:
- 2D1N Superior Room for 2
- Free parking for one car per room
• Voucher valid from 8 July 2013 - 5 August 2013
• Prior reservation required and subject to availability
• Package is applicable for stay any day within the validity period; no surcharges apply
Surcharges & Add-ons:
• Surcharge of extra bed at RM87nett per person per night inclusive of breakfast
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Check-in time: 3.00pm / Check-out time: 12.00pm
• Pets are not allowed
• Combine vouchers for extended stay
• No refund permitted once vouchers is purchased
• No amendments allowed after confirmed reservation; voucher subject to forfeiture for cancellation, no show or unused voucher
Enjoy By 5 August 2013
Mystery Hotel in Kuala Lumpur
2D1N Superior Room for 2 in a Mystery Hotel