You missed it This great deal for Henson Cove Place Bed & Breakfast is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Henson Cove Place Bed & Breakfast
Quiet Bliss in the North Georgia Mountains
98% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Mountain View Bedroom or Rainy's Hideaway
• Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two
• Double-Dipped Chocolate Strawberries Upon Arrival
• Wine, Drinks, and Snacks Available Throughout the Day
• Wine Tastings for Two at Crane Creek Vineyards and Hightower Creek Vineyards
• 20% Off Dinner at The Chophouse of Hiawassee, 20% Off Any Jack Rabbit State Park Mountain Bike or OHV Rentals at North Georgia Actions Sports, and 10% Off Any Ride at Chunky Gal Stables
Lake Chatuge straddles the border between North Carolina and Georgia in the southernmost Blue Ridge Mountains. On the Georgia side, the small town of Hiawassee faces the lake and brims with outdoor recreation all year long. Fishing, boating, and swimming make the lake popular during the summertime, but beyond the water, adventurers can trek to the top of Brasstown Bald (the state's highest mountain), hike a leg of the Appalachian Trail, or go mountain biking in Jack Rabbit State Park.
Henson Cove Place Bed & Breakfast is tucked away in the Chattahoochee National Forest in North Georgia, just two miles from Lake Chatuge. Your spirits will immediately be lifted once you set foot in the charming farmhouse and find chocolate-covered strawberries in your room. Let relaxation reach new heights when you settle into a rocking chair on the porch, crack open a good book in the library, or curl up with a quilt and simply soak up the spectacular views of the pasture and mountains. Each morning, you'll rise and shine to the smell of freshly brewed coffee and gourmet breakfast.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 28, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 15, 2014