• A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Village-View Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($289)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Village-View Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($369)
• Complimentary Valet Parking
• Complimentary Bottle of Wine
While Vail is most famous for its champagne ski slopes, there's much—if not more—to love here come summer and fall. High adventure awaits in the form of kayaking, rafting, mountain biking, and rock climbing, while mellower outdoor pursuits—balloon rides, horseback riding, fishing, and hiking—give the whole family a chance to relish the country's single-largest mountain resort. And there's no shortage of cultural excitement here. The Bravo! Vail Valley Music Festival gives classical music fans more than month's worth of concerts to attend, the International Dance Festival is entering its 25th year here, and Vail Oktoberfest draws hundreds of thirsty revelers each fall. And as fall fades into winter, well, you know the drill.
Set in the heart of Vail Village just 90 minutes from Denver, the Tivoli Lodge combines European chalet-style architecture with its natural surroundings, including stunning vistas of Vail's Golden Peak and neighboring mountains. Rise each morning in your plush accommodations and open your curtains for views of the village and valley floor. If you're angling for a low-key morning, head down to the lodge-style living room with oversized chairs and sofas, a towering stone fireplace, and an intimate wine bar.
• Rent a kayak from Alpine Quest Sports
• Explore hundreds of miles of hiking and biking trails in the 2.3-million acre White River National Forest
• Catch a concert at the Vilar Performing Arts Center
• Ride the Eagle Bahn gondola up to dinner at Game Creek Club
• Drop in for a nightcap at Red Lion, home to live music and a laid-back atmosphere that charms residents and visitors alike
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 3, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2013
European Style in the Heart of Vail Village
- from $289