93% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
It is rumoured that while writing Waterloo Sunset, Ray Davies visited the song's location to ensure the atmosphere was just right. Well, we think you'll find the ambiance at Three O Two at H10 London Waterloo fits the bill perfectly -- whether or not you choose to visit at sundown is completely up to you.
- For just £24 (up to a £69.90 value, for up to 66% off) you and a friend will enjoy a starter and a main course each with a glass of bubbly at the hotel's chic restaurant.
- Or, get more friends across the bridge with the same deal for four people for £44 (up to a £139.80 value, for up to 69% off).
- Tuck into delights such as chilli and garlic prawns to start, followed by roast duck with ginger sauce, or rack of lamb with saffron potatoes and redcurrant sauce.
- The chic restaurant is located on Waterloo Road, close to Waterloo, Lambeth North, and Southwark stations.
- Valid from 6 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Last seating at 10:15 p.m.
Enjoy By 30 January, 2014
Three O Two at H10 London Waterloo
Starter, Main Course, and Glass of Bubbly Each for Two (£24) or Four (£44) People
enjoy £45.90 savings
- from £24
up to 65%