It is rumoured that while writing Waterloo Sunset, Ray Davies visited the song's location to ensure the atmosphere was just right. Well, we think you'll find the ambiance at Three O Two at H10 London Waterloo fits the bill perfectly -- whether or not you choose to visit at sundown is completely up to you.
- For just £24 (up to a £69.90 value, for up to 66% off) you and a friend will enjoy a starter and a main course each with a glass of bubbly at the hotel's chic restaurant.
- Or, get more friends across the bridge with the same deal for four people for £44 (up to a £139.80 value, for up to 69% off).
- Tuck into delights such as chilli and garlic prawns to start, followed by roast duck with ginger sauce, or rack of lamb with saffron potatoes and redcurrant sauce.
- The chic restaurant is located on Waterloo Road, close to Waterloo, Lambeth North, and Southwark stations.
- Valid from 6 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Last seating at 10:15 p.m.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By January 30, 2014
Three O Two at H10 London Waterloo
Starter, Main Course, and Glass of Bubbly Each for Two (£24) or Four (£44) People
up to 66%
popular right now
All-You-Can-Eat Chinese Meal and a Glass of Wine for Two (£22), Thr...£22
The Greenwich Tavern
Three-Course Meal with a Glass of Wine for One (£14) or Two (£26) P...£14
Hilton London Docklands Riverside Hotel
Hilton Docklands All-You-Can-Eat Buffet for One (£17) or Two (£34) ...£17
Two-Course Dinner with Glass of Prosecco for One (£16) or Two (£29)...£16
My Aerial Home
Three Trapeze Classes£19