You missed it This great deal for Hopkins Bay Belize is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Hopkins Bay Belize
Luxe Belizean Living on Caribbean Shores
The Escape Kit
• A Four- ($500) or Six-Night ($750) Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Beach Loft
• Or, a Four- ($950) or Six-Night ($1,425) Stay for Four in a Two-Bedroom Beach House
• Village Immersion Bicycle Tour for Each Guest
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Combine the language and culture of Jamaica with the natural beauty of the Galapagos; add a dash of pre-Columbian history and a touch of all-to-yourself Nicaraguan solitude; combine it all with the impossibly fresh, local seafood of Peru, and you've got the wholly unique Caribbean country of Belize. Deep blue lagoons, lush green rain forests, and buttery-sand beaches—it's a tropical paradise that's become an increasingly popular second-residence for celebrities and a haven for dive enthusiasts. Thatched roofs and clapboard houses add a minimal and unobtrusive charm to the largely undisturbed shorelines, and the Mayan ruins that pepper the jungle speak to a long, rich, and mysterious history.
Bounded by ecologically rich rainforest to the west and the bathtub-like waters of the Caribbean to the east, this luxury Hopkins Bay Belize—with infinity pools—comprises several beach houses divided into one-, two-, and three-bedroom abodes. Equipped with a four-poster king-size bed and handcrafted mahogany and cedar furnishings, beach houses feature vaulted ceilings and exposed beams. Bathrooms are appointed with hand-painted Mexican double-bowl sinks and walk-in showers, and each beach house has a covered porch. For refreshment, eat at the on-site Beachside Bistro restaurant or sip a cocktail at Garifuna-inspired pool bar, The Drum Beach Bar.
• Follow Belize's jagged, laguna-lined coast down to Dangriga
• Snorkeling through the South Water Caye and its nearly 200 miles of coral reef
• Go for a reef-fishing tour and try to hook king mackerel, barracuda, grouper, and more
• Dine on traditional Creole fare in Placencia, a sleepy village not far from Mayan ruins
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 28, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2013