We're celebrating our third birthday! Purchase a Local Hero deal to support a great local cause:
A guy walked into a bar and said, "ouch". That very same day, two foodies walked into Barluga Grey Street and had a gastronomically good time with today's deal.
- For just £29 (up to a £59.70 value, for up to 51% off), two people can enjoy a two-course meal with a glass of Prosecco. Your table will also receive 20% off every bottle of wine.
- Four people can devour the same deal for £56 (up to a £119.40 value, for up to 53% off); while six people can partake for just £83 (up to a £179.10 value, for up to 54% off).
- Choose from a sumptuous selection of starters, including chef's homemade scotch egg and tempura tiger prawns.
- Before moving on to mains such as roast cod steak or peppered pork fillet.
- Located in the historical Grey Street in the city centre, this much-loved gastro-pub is perfect if you're looking for modern British cuisine in grand surroundings.
- For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to a great local charity.
Want more? Check out Barluga on Facebook.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By September 30, 2013