We're celebrating our third birthday! Purchase a Local Hero deal to support a great local cause:
Do you suffer from food envy? Constantly wish you'd had what the other guy had ordered? Well suffer no longer as today's deal from El Puerto Lounge allows you to sample it all:
- For £29 (a £65.70 value) tuck in to a ten-dish set tapas menu to share for two people with a signature Sangria cocktail each.
- While £57 (a £131.40 value) gets you the same deal for four people.
- Enjoy a selection of fish, meat and vegetarian dishes including organic meat balls, Spanish sausage cooked in red wine, pan fried spinach, and white beans.
- El Puerto is a hot new opening in Bristol and its Spanish chefs pride themselves on serving up authentic Spanish food and atmosphere.
- For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to a great local charity.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 12, 2013
El Puerto Lounge
Ten-Course Set Tapas Meal for Two (£29) or Four (£57) People with Signature Sangria Cocktail Each
up to 56%
popular right now
Barbarians vs Australia at Twickenham on Saturday November 1£15
Against Breast Cancer
Great Western Bike Ride Charity Cycling Ride for Against Breast Can...£17
The Crazy Bear
Outdoor Pursuits Experience at The Crazy Bear£69
Relish at the Gateway and Somewhere Else
Afternoon Tea with a Glass of Bubbly Each for Two (£18) or Four (£3...£18
Beauty with Clare
Chocolate Facial and Chocolate Back Scrub and Massage£19