The Escape Kit
• A Three-Night Stay for Two Adults in a Deluxe Lagoon View Room from June 29 through August 23 ($641) or from August 24 to December 19 ($525)
• Or, a Four-Night Stay for Two Adults in a Deluxe Lagoon View Room with a Lobster Dinner for Two from June 29 through August 23 ($855) or from August 24 to December 19 ($700)
• Or, a Five-Night Stay for Two Adults in a Deluxe Lagoon View Room with a Lobster Dinner for Two from June 29 through August 23 ($1,068) or from August 24 to December 19 ($875)
• All-Inclusive of Meals and Premium Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
• Welcome Fruit Amenity and Welcome Cocktail in Room Upon Arrival
• 20% Off Spa Services
• 50% Off Delphinus Dreams Cancun
• Two Kids Ages 10 and Under Stay and Eat Free from August 24 to December 19, 2013
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Stay
Cancun's reputation as a sandy paradise by day and a thumping party by night is well deserved. Located on the northeast coast of the Yucatán Peninsula—just north of the Riviera Maya—this resort city borders the Caribbean Sea and delights in all the aquatic activities its warm waters have to offer. A rainbow of bikinis spreads over its beaches while the tropical sun shines. After dark, revelers flood the bars and clubs in search of the hottest dance floors. But no matter what hours you keep, Cancun buzzes with plenty of action to keep you entertained.
A deluxe all-inclusive Cancun resort featuring stylish Mediterranean architecture and stunning ocean views, GR Caribe by Solaris All Inclusive offers the whole of a tropical vacation experience in one easy setting. Rooms feature a king-size bed or two double beds with plush linens, and some rooms have a small living room. Luxe marble-clad bathrooms provide complimentary bathrobes and fine bath products. On-site all-inclusive restaurants and bars include food-and-beverage service nearly round the clock.
From the open-air, beachfront Jacuzzis to the gourmet lobster dinner, romance abounds at this exotic retreat. Indulge with a couples massage at Solaris' sister resort, the Royal Solaris Cancun, where guests enjoy unlimited and included access. Or, just bask in the Mexican sun from the comfort of the private beach and marina, where you can enjoy numerous included non-motorized water sports or book a select scheduled tour for an additional fee. Kids are taken care of, too—Kid's Club services provides hours of child-centered programming and the mini water park is sure to make a splash.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 21, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013
GR Caribe By Solaris All-Inclusive
A Sizzling Sunrise on the Yucatán
- from $525