• A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Romantic Gazebo Suite with Private Hot Tub
• Bottle of Sparkling Cider and Belgian Chocolates Upon Arrival
• Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Willkommen to Leavenworth, a slice of Washington that echoes the charming streets of Europe, with the Cascades as a stunning backdrop. In the '60s, this once-swinging timber and rail town reinvented itself as a Bavarian village—complete with sloping rooftops, ornate architectural elements, and of course, lively festivals. The revival paid off: Leavenworth is booming once more, and was named the Best Northwest Escape 2012 by King 5 Evening Magazine.
The only hotel in town where each suite comes complete with a private hot tub, an infrared sauna, a wine cooler, and Belgian chocolate, the aptly named Alps Romance Suites Lodging offers quiet accommodations just three blocks from all of the action of Bavarian Leavenworth. Celebrating its tenth anniversary this year, this beautifully landscaped property features two available rooms, each with an electric fireplace, Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, and a queen bed with memory-foam mattress.
• Stroll the shop-lined streets, eat handmade pretzels, or visit attractions like the Nutcracker Museum
• Take advantage of all the activities—from hiking and rock-climbing to farmers' markets and wine tastings—the area has to offer
• Go wine tasting in the Cascade Valley Wine Country
• Sit down to a romantic Italian meal at Visconti's Italian Restaurant
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 28, 2014
Alps Romance Suites Lodging
Hot Tub Romance in Bavarian Leavenworth
- from $199