• A Two-Night Stay for Two in Any Available Room (Excluding #10 and #12), Sundays through Thursdays ($149) or Fridays and Saturdays ($169)
• Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
• Basket of Fresh Fruit and Dark Chocolates
• 20% Off One Dinner for Two at Weinhard Café or Manila Bay Cafe
• Combine Two Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
When life gives you barley, make beer—at least that's what Jacob Weinhard, the visionary pioneer of Dayton, Washington, decided. In the late 1800s, the German immigrant built an empire including a brewery, malt house, saloon, and theater amidst Dayton's amber waves of grain. These days, Weinhard's thirst-slaking structures still stand amidst the town's 117 buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places (others include the state's oldest railroad depot and courthouse). The tree-lined town remains a pastoral place to kick back with an ale against the backdrop of the Blue Mountains.
The turn-of-the-century Weinhard Hotel owes its Wild West charm to a past life as a saloon and lodge. Each of 15 Victorian-style guest rooms features period antiques like hand-carved headboards and marble-topped dressers, not to mention modern amenities such as wireless Internet and satellite television. Visitors and locals alike gather on the rooftop garden to sample Walla Walla wines while taking in views of the county courthouse's historic cupola.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 20, 2013
The Weinhard Hotel
A Pint Half Full in Eastern Washington
- from $149