• A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Standard Double Room with Two-Day Water Park Passes for Four ($139)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Standard Double Room with Three-Day Water Park Passes for Four ($249)
• Admission for Four to Discovery Center Museum
• Arcade Card with 80 Credits
• Large One-Topping Pizza with Four Small Drinks
• Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
Satisfy your tropical cravings and take a trip to the Keys—minus the sunscreen. CoCo Key Water Resort in Rockford, Illinois, supplies loads of low-key surf and thrilling attractions that the entire family can dig, courtesy of a color-splashed indoor water park. For the younger members of your CoCo crew, Parrot's Perch Play Structure boasts a zero-depth entry area surrounded by interactive water cannons. Parents looking for a laid-back ride can float along the Adventure River, while Shark Slam water slide supplies high-speed thrills—perfect before a quick session at the Key Quest Arcade.
Spacious and comfortable, accommodations at the connecting Best Western Clock Tower Resort deliver a convenient stay for overnight guests of CoCo Key. With new flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi, and workstations, Double Rooms offer plenty of space for up to four guests to stretch out before slipping and sliding through the park's 60,000 square feet of attractions.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 3, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2013
CoCo Key Water Resort
Tropical Thrills in Family-Friendly Rockford
- from $139