95% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
We're celebrating our third birthday! Purchase a Local Hero deal to support a great local cause:
If the only number in your little black book is the local takeaway, may we suggest that you hang up and indulge in today's gastronomic deal from The Stanneylands Hotel:
- For £59 (a £114.90 value, for up to 49% off) a fine-dining five-course tasting menu for two with a glass of Prosecco each will be yours.
- Or, for £115 (a £229.80 value, for up to 50% off) get the same offer for four people.
- Highlights from the seasonally-changing menu include dishes such as house cured treacle salmon cucumber and fennel pickle; pan-fried fillet of pollock with herb butter mash; and warm apple doughnuts with salted caramel ice cream.
- You'll enjoy dining in the luxurious Wilmslow surrounds of the two AA Rosette restaurant, where superb staff make it their aim to deliver top-class service with a warm welcome.
- The chef uses the finest fresh ingredients to prepare a high standard of cuisine which has won two AA Rosettes for culinary excellence.
- For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to a great local charity.
Dial the 'Buy Now' button for a hotline to an opulent meal to remember.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 12 October, 2013
The Stanneylands Hotel
Five-Course Tasting Menu with a Prosecco Each for Two (£59) or Four (£115) People
enjoy £55.90 savings
- from £59